Welcome, State of the Soil Members!
Farming is a business and business is hard, but you don’t have to do it alone. Building a network of the right people can help you:
- Learn new skills and key insights to take your business to the next level.
- Gain prime distribution at your local market or grocery store.
- Develop win-win relationships with key vendor partners and customers.
- Learn what not to do, or mistakes that could put you out of business.
- and much more!
Check out my top 3 favorite resources for learning how to build your network below!
- Read Never Eat Alone or download the audio book so you can listen while you work.
- My mentor Selena Soo’s Ultimate Guide to Meeting People At Events.
- Tim Ferriss on How to Build a World Class Network in Record Time.
Consider these resources as the 80/20 of learning how to network, and take at least 3-month to practice. It took me 3-6 months to see real progress and now a year later I have access to opportunities like speaking on Nick’s summit, writing for The Association for Vertical Farming, and guest blogging on certain large industry platforms.
If you find success after my summit talk or want to connect, please sign up for my email list and drop me a line.