Sharing a message with hundreds of people via email at the same time is an exercise in effective communication.
I realized after auditing all of my website collateral, email sequences, and guest blog posts that people attending The Vertical Farming Summit were confused about a few things.
Here’s a blog post explaining early lessons learned and fixes I’ve made to the summit to help serve you better:
‘Watch Now’ and Summit Emails
I created a ‘watch now’ page to make it easy to find speakers by day and topic. Once the talks are sent out via email and posted to this page every morning, they will be available for the duration of the summit (June 25th).
All announcements relating to the summit will be delivered via email, so make sure that you sign up if you haven’t.
How To Get The Most Out Of This Summit- Check Out This Blog Post!
New Features Coming Soon!
My audience has given me way more good ideas than I could have come up with on my own. If that’s you and you’re reading this, thank you so much for your feedback. It’s because of you that this is possible.
Here are a few features I’ll be adding in the near future:
- More live sessions / outlets for attendees to meet and discuss things with each other.
- Updated page features to make watching talks and navigation between pages easier.
- Clearer instructions on how to participate in a virtual summit.
- Turning every interview into a podcast for easier listening on the go.
- Sumo.me for easy social sharing.
What is the All-Access Pass and What Is Included?
The Vertical Farming Summit All-Access Pass gives you lifetime access to all of the content as well as a number of bonuses including:
- Downloadable audio and video of all the summit talks.
- A Private Facebook community so that you can connect with your fellow attendees.
- An Ebook full of interview transcripts, recommendations, and summaries of the summit talks.
- Nick Burton’s ‘365 Days of Social Media Posts for Your Farm’ Ebook.
- Evan Bromfield’s Pitch Deck from his presentation.
- One AAP member will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of Stephen Ritz’s new book, The Power of a Plant.
- … and many more surprise sessions and speaker bonuses that haven’t been announced yet.
I have really done my best to bring world class experts, information, and context to you free of charge because I wanted to share this with as many people as possible.
If you think the summit has been valuable and you believe in funding future summits and developments to this platform, you should get your All-Access Pass now.
After June 25th, the price goes up to $97.
After seeing the success and engagement of our early sessions, and website stats on this first summit, I’m convinced that there’s something really valuable here.
As the platform becomes more valuable, ticket prices will only increase.