The future of food is being developed in tech hubs and cities around the world. If you’re not currently in one of those places, going to live events is a great way to learn more about vertical farming and urban agriculture.
If you haven’t been able to make it to any in person AgTech events, I wanted to create this online event for you. Check out The Vertical Farming Summit!
I recently had the honor and the opportunity to interview a lot of innovators who are working hard to build the future of food.
We will be launching June 16-25th with a number of additional sessions and live trainings happening that week.
Here’s what you’ll learn during the summit:
- A methodology for developing your vertical farming business and planning for success.
- Lessons on building a mission driven, venture backed startup around fresh food.
- Creative new forms of distribution for gourmet plants and mushrooms.
- How to use crop data to unlock higher profits.
- How to turn waste into opportunity and using organics in hydroponic systems
- The Power of a Plant: A Teacher’s Odyssey to Grow Healthy Minds and Schools
- How to turn your positive environmental impact into a competitive advantage in the new economy.
- How to build your network and land exciting new opportunities in urban agriculture.
- Farm Marketing — How to boost sales and profits using automation and customer research.
- The 12 steps to becoming an urban or vertical farmer.
- Legal considerations when setting up a farm / agtech business.
- Why sunlight isn’t free and other insights from AeroFarms.
- Closed loop technology and how to start growing your own food at home.
- AVA, Urban futurism and the impacts of digitization on agriculture.
- Insights from successful agricultural businesses.
- Projects that you should be paying attention to and following.
- Top resources and recommendations for learning about urban agriculture and vertical farming.
- How to pitch your vertical farming business to investors.
- How to start small and scale up intentionally.
- … and many more sessions to be announced.
This summit will be 100% online, which means you can learn about these exciting topics and connect with the speakers from anywhere you can get a connection.
We’ll be streaming the summit for free from June 16-25th to reach as many people as possible.
If you can’t make all the sessions you can grab an All-Access Pass.
I’m excited to share all of these expert interviews with you and I’ll look forward to seeing you in the summit!